Sunday, December 14, 2008

Google Online Marketplace

You create your ads

You create ads and choose keywords, which are words or phrases related to your business.
Get keyword ideas

Your ads appear on Google

When people search on Google using one of your keywords, your ad may appear next to the search results. Now you are advertising to an audience that is already interested in you.

You attract customers


People can simply click on your ad to make a purchase or learn more about you. You don't even need a webpage to get started - Google will help you create one for free. It is as simple as that!

The image “http://publishing2.com/images/google-online-publishing.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

So here’s another example of what gives SEO a bad name — UPDATE: correction, it appears to be an example of Google’s bad results, which some (like me) might mistakenly blame on SEO. I was checking out search traffic for Publishing 2.0, and noticed that my Online Publishing category was a #9 result for “online publishing” on Yahoo Search. I often get more traffic from Yahoo and MSN search, surely a shortcoming in my SEO. So out of curiosity, I tried “online publishing” on Google, and here’s what I found

No comments:

Post a Comment